Lunodzo holds a Bachelor Degree in Information Technology and Systems (BSc. ITS) from the Mzumbe University, Class of 2014/17. He has an experience in IT Support, Web development, Database systems, Teaching and Training from his duties as Students’ Computer Technician and an ICT Teacher/Trainer in various Organisations. He is a great advocate of 21st Century skills (soft skills) mostly working in youth settings.
He is focused in areas of Databases & Database Systems, Web technologies & internet, Computer Programming, Project management, IoT and Cloud Computing.
|Full name:||Lunodzo Mwinuka|
|Place of birth:||Ilembula – Njombe|
|Country of Birth:||Tanzania.|
|Address:||P. O. Box 87, Faculty of Science and Technology, Mzumbe University , Morogoro, Tanzania.|
|Physical Address:||Block C, Room No: 107|
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology and Systems (BSc. ITS) (2014/17) from Mzumbe University
- ACSEE (EGM) from Songea Boys’ Secondary School (2012 – 2014)
- CSEE from Ilembula Secondary School (2008 – 2011)
- Tutorial Assistant at Mzumbe University (December 2018 – To date)
- Trainer at The LaunchPad Tanzania (April 2018 – To date)
- ICT Advisor at Tanzania Investment Fund (TIF) – (January 2018 – To date)
- Web Developer at Eightskys Consulting firm (January 2018 – December 2018).
- IT Technician & Teacher at Helasita Boys’ Secondary School (March 2018 – January 2019)
- Assistant PM & IT Technician at GRE@T Programme (VLIRUOS Funded) – Mzumbe University (August 2017 – March 2018)
- Computer Technician/Team Leader at Student HelpDesk Unit (SHU) – DICT (July 2016 – October 2017)