Ibrahim is an assistant lecturer in the Department of mathematics and statistics studies, Mzumbe University. He holds Master of Science in Mathematical Modelling from University of Dar es salaam (2011-2013) and Bachelor of Science in Mathematics with honor from the University of Dodoma (2008-2011). During his master study he achieved to write a dissertation entitled combined effect of buoyancy force and viscosity variation on arterial blood flow. Currently he is studying PhD in mathematics in the Department Mathematics from University of Dar es salaam.
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, University of Dodoma
- Master of Science in Mathematical Modelling, University of Dar es Salaam
|2014-date||Assistant Lecturer||Mzumbe University- Main campus|
|2012-2013||Tutorial assistant (Part time)||Mzumbe University- Mbeya campus|
- Numerical methods,
- Fluid dynamics and Differential equations: Numerical solutions of differential equations,Boundary layer flows,Nano fluids flows, Flow in porous media, Blood flow in stenosed arteries.
- Elements of business mathematics and statistics (MSS 070)
- Mathematical methods I (MSS 051)
- Fundamental of business mathematics and statistics (MSS 124)
- Discrete mathematics (MSS 61)
- Elementary statistics (MSS 216)
- Vector mechanics (MSS 312)
- Fundamentals of ordinary differential VI (MSS 352)
- Calculus and foundational analysis (MSS 216)
- Mathematics and Statistics (MSS 100)
- Foundation analysis (MSS 111)
- Calculus I (MSS 111).