Lecturer and Head of Department of Mathematics and Staistics Studies
|Physical Address:||Haile Selasie Building,Office No.209|
|Postal Address:||Po Box ...., Morogoro Tanzania.|
|PhD (Economics):||Georg August University-Goettingen, Germany.|
|Msc. (Econometrics):||University of Manchester, UK.|
University of Dar es salaam
Applied econometrics and development economics topics.
- The economic growth, climatic variability and calories supply in Africa.
- How to feeding the world sustainability, by 2030.
- Food consumption and habit formation in Tanzania.
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI): The Chinese large-scale agriculture investment in Africa.
- The expected poverty and multidimensional poverty analysis in Africa.
- The Role of Education and Training Programs on Youth employment in Tanzania.
- The Status of Energy Access in Three Regions of Tanzania: Baseline Report for an Urban Grid Upgrading and Rural Extension Project. http://en.rwi-essen.de/publikationen/rwi-materialien/396/.
- The Bachelor Wage Penalty Hypothesis, Evidence from British Household Panel Data, International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management United Kingdom, Vol. II, Issue 9, Sept. 2014 ISSN 23480386.
- Non Parametric and Semi Parametric Estimation of the Engel Curves: Evidence from Household Budget Survey Data from Developing Country, VDM Verlag Publishing House Ltd, 2010.
- The Impact of Livestock Ownership on Solar Home System Adoption in the Northern and Western Regions of Rural Tanzania, 2016.
- The Impact of Food Price Changes and Land Policy Reforms on Household Welfare in Rural Tanzania, 2016.
- The Impact of Food Prices on Household Welfare and Poverty in Rural Tanzania, 2016.
- The 7th Annual EASST Summit, 6th July, 2018 in Kampala, Uganda.
- Paper presentation at the PEGNet Conference on “understanding national inequalities and how to address them”, September 11-12, 2017 at ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
- Paper presentation at the World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty, took place between 20th and 24th March, 2017 at the World Bank Headquarters, Washington, DC, USA.
- Bridging the Gap: Approaches and Policies for Reducing Inequalities. 5-6 September 2016. Berlin Representation of the GIZ.
- Paper presentation at the Development economics conference-Goettinger Schule, took place between 23rd and 24th June 2016 at Goettingen, Germany.
- Certification of Agricultural Products as a Key Driver of Sector Transformation? 12 May 2016. GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies. Neuer Jungfernstieg 21, 20354 Hamburg, Germany.
- Between 8th and 11th September, 2015. Fourteenth Summer School in International and Development Economic, which took place at Palazzo Feltrinelli, Gragnano- Italia.
- Between October 8th and 9th, 2015 presentation at the PEGNet Conference on "Transformation of Developing and Emerging Economies: Challenges and Opportunities for Inclusive and Sustainable Growth" took place in Berlin, Germany.
- Between 11th and 12th September, 2015 International conference on “Field Experiments in Labor Economics and Social Policies” took place in Paris, France.
- On July 6th until 9th, 2015 , PoRESP Summer School, Anti-Poverty Policies & Individual Responses , which took place at Fondation University in Brussels, Belgium.
- On May 11-12 ,2015 paper presentation at the “International Conference on Globalization and Development” took place in Goettingen,Germany.
- The U4-Workshop Program ,30th -31th October, 2014 at Georg –August University, organized by I.Martinez-Zarzoso and F. Nowak-Lehmann D., Chair of Development economics, University of Goettingen, with support of the U4-Network and the Ibero-America Institute for economic Research.
- Paper presentation at the 2nd Global Food Symposium, 25th and 26th April, 2014 at Goettingen, Germany.
- August, 2013. Consumer Behaviour and Demand Analysis: Theory and Applications. Goettingen, Germany.
- July, 2013. Training on how to prepare and Implement household surveys in developing countries, Goettingen- Germany.
- Feb.26th –28th Feb.2007. Mzumbe University CAFRAD conference at Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC) on Strengthening the Management of human Resources in the Public Sector for Improved Service Delivery.